Pool Hours – Schedule at bottom of page.
Slide will reopen in the Spring of 2019.
Check back for the exact date.
- All guests must be accompanied by a Sampson Creek resident. You may have up to 4 guests at one time.
- Residents must present their access cards upon entering the Swimming pool area.
- Use of the swimming pool, at any time, is at the Swimmer’s Own Risk.
- You may have up to 4 guests per family at one time at the swimming pool.
- Children under 13 yrs must be accompanied at all times by an adult or supervisor/babysitter at least 18 yrs of age for usage of the pool facility.
- Use of the swimming pool before dawn and after dusk is prohibited. Any person swimming when the facility is closed may be suspended from using the facility.
- Children less than 40 inches tall are not permitted to ride the slide, except with a responsible adult.
- Tandem Slide: Only 1 person may ride the slide at a time, unless the child is under 40 inches tall.
- No food is allowed on the lower deck area of the pool.
- Alcohol is only permitted within the meeting room and veranda during a rental. You must rent the areas to have alcohol.
- No smoking anywhere on Sampson Creek grounds.
- Loud, profane or abusive language is not allowed.